Tightly dressed in the field! If you come to the field as a team in a nice team suit, the match is already half won. We offer various options. Choose from brands such as Adidas, Reece, TK, Brabo, Osaka or Indian Maharaja. Always big discounts
Dress up your hockey team like this:
you have 2 options:
- If you have a sponsor then the following is important for you
- You don't have a sponsor but you want to make your team look super tight? Hockey Point gives you an extra discount on the team order if we can place our logo neatly on the back of the jacket. Ask Antoine, our teamware adviser about the possibilities.
You have a sponsor:
If you want to dress up your team, then choosing the brand and type of clothing is important.
If you already know which clothing you want, request a quote via [email protected]
You must complete the following questions and information to receive a good quote:
- Name, address, place of residence, telephone number and email of the final paying party of the possible order
- Name, address, place of residence of the person where we will deliver the clothing
- What type and brand of garment you want
- If you know the sizes please be as exact as possible all sizes and the exact numbers per item of clothing that you want (suppose we see that delivery due to stocks at our or our suppliers is not possible then we can inform you immediately)
- Printing . If you also want printing, then that is certainly possible. Almost anything is possible, but be very clear about what and especially where you want the imprint. We will see if this is possible. We advise if this is not possible, for example think of seams in the fabric or that printing on certain types of fabric is not possible.
- Consider what color the prints should be. Every color more than 1 in a logo is an additional cost.
- Do I need numbers on the clothing? Where should those imprints come? For example, think of a small number on the pants and / or jacket.
- Immediately send the logos to your application email. We immediately check whether these are of good quality and can be used for what you want. What we definitely need is a JPG and an EPS file of the logos. Note that it must be a real EPS (editable vector file).
- And finally send a drawing in your request email as you think the clothing will eventually be printed. This does not have to be anything special, just a simple drawing that supports your request.
We will make you a nice proposal within 1 working day.
If you agree with our proposal, you can order a pass through the normal way in our webshop.
We will receive this if all sizes are clear from your return and will therefore fully credit the costs, after which we will execute the order quickly and accurately for you.
Send your email to: [email protected] or call Antoine our club adviser on 045-5353970.