Kookaburra Dimple Standard White Hockeyball
Dimple Standard: With a homogeneous vulcanized core of cork and rubber covered with a PU cover. High end contest ball, made in Australia.
The Kookaburra Dimple Standard hockeyball:
- Revolutionary true tracking PU cover
- Homogenous vulcanised core moulded from cork and rubber
- Top grade club match ball
KOOKABURRA & HOCKEY BALLS – THE FACTS
The largest manufacturer of hockey balls worldwide.
Kookaburra heads the field from all aspects, including technical development, design and quality.
- Kookaburra invented the Dimple Hockey Ball
- Kookaburra Hockey Balls have been used exclusively in every Olympic Games since 1956
- Kookaburra’s Dimple Elite is the world’s only ball with full FIH approval for use in International Competition
- Kookaburra’s unique Dimple configuration is a patented technological design