Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Hockeypoint.nl
1. In these General Terms and Conditions:
Hockeypoint.nl is a website that is part of Hockeypoint BV.
Any natural person or legal entity that has or will be placed in a contractual relationship of any kind with Hockeypoint.nl.
Any natural person who does not act in the exercise of his or her profession or business that has or will have a contractual relationship of any kind or state with Hockeypoint.nl.
'Products' The subject of one or more agreements.
2. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers of Hockeypoint.nl as well as to all agreements entered into with Hockeypoint.nl.
3. In addition to these General Terms and Conditions, if explicitly stated, additional conditions may apply to certain services and / or products. If there are differences between the Additional Terms and these General Terms and Conditions, then in principle the provisions of the Additional Terms apply to the General Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise stated.
4. One or more provisions in these General Terms and Conditions can only be deviated from if this has been expressly agreed in writing. The other provisions of these conditions remain in full force in that case.
5. General Terms and Conditions that the Buyer applies are not applicable, unless Hockeypoint.nl has explicitly agreed to this in writing.
6. The internet sites of Hockeypoint VOF focus on the global market.
7. Hockeypoint.nl / hockeypoint.eu reserves the right to change and / or supplement the General Terms and Conditions.
8. By using the internet sites of Hockeypoint VOF and / or placing an order, the Buyer accepts these General Terms and Conditions as well as all other rights and obligations as stated on the internet site.
9. Hockeypoint.nl is authorized to use third parties in the execution of an agreement with the Buyer
1. For orders through the internet site, payment can be made in the following ways:
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard,)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash
2. The other payment methods, with the exception of prepayment, can only be used if the conditions of such methods - including a check on the creditworthiness and authentication and authorization of the potential Buyer - are met.
3. In the event that a payment term has been agreed by Hockeypoint, the Buyer shall be in default by the mere expiry of this period. Payment terms can only be agreed in writing under terms and conditions to be set and agreed upon.
4. If a payment method is chosen with a credit card, the conditions of the relevant card issuer apply. Hockeypoint VOF is no party in the relationship between the Buyer and the card issuer.
5. In the event of late or non-timely payment by the Buyer, the Buyer will owe interest on the outstanding amount of 3% per month, starting from the day on which the payment should have been made at the latest until the day of full payment, whereby an existing month for a full month is counted.
6. All (extra) judicial costs of whatever nature, which Hockeypoint.nl, as a result of the non-fulfillment by the Buyer of its (payment) obligations, must also be charged to the Buyer.
1. All prices are expressed in Euros unless otherwise stated, in accordance with the legal requirements in this respect, and include the applicable Dutch sales tax. For deliveries and orders in countries outside the EU the order system does not charge sales tax.
2. Special offers are only valid as long as stocks last.
3. The Buyer owes the price that Hockeypoint has communicated to it in its confirmation in accordance with article 2.5 of these conditions. Obvious (manipulation) errors in the quotation, such as obvious inaccuracies, can also be corrected by Hockeypoint after the conclusion of the agreement.
4. Delivery costs are not included in the price, these are stated on the payment screen before payment is made. Special rates apply for delivery outside the Netherlands. With regard to certain payment methods, further conditions apply with regard to the delivery method and the related costs. This is clearly communicated to the Buyer.
5. If the prices for the offered products and services increase in the period between the order and the execution thereof, then the Buyer can cancel the order or terminate the agreement within ten (10) days after notification of the price increase by Hockeypoint.
4. Offers and formation agreements
1. Offers or quotations must be regarded as an invitation to potential buyers to make an offer. Hockey Point is in no way bound to this, unless this has been recorded in writing and unambiguously. The acceptance of the invitation to make an offer by the potential Buyer counts as an offer and only leads to the conclusion of an agreement if the other provisions of this article are met.
2. Offers are valid as long as stocks last.
3. A personalized offer has a validity of two (2) weeks, unless another period is stated in the quotation.
4. An offer by the potential Buyer as referred to in Article 2.1 shall be deemed to have been made in one of the following circumstances: - the potential Buyer has entered the data on the appropriate input screen of the Internet site and the relevant data ("order form") sent to Hockeypoint electronically. These have been received by Hockey Point. - the potential buyer expressly indicated during his visit to the Hockeypoint site that he wishes to buy or receive a certain product and / or a particular service; - the potential buyer has expressly indicated by telephone that he wishes to receive a specific product and / or a certain service; - an offer has been signed by the Buyer and received by Hockeypoint if Hockeypoint has issued a personalized quotation.
5. An agreement is concluded at the moment that an order confirmation is handed over to the Buyer or, in case the offer has been made via the internet site, has been sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer. This agreement can be revoked by Hockeypoint if the Buyer does not meet the conditions or has met in the past. In that case Hockeypoint will inform the Buyer within ten (10) days after receiving the order.
6. Buyer and Hockey Point expressly agree that by using electronic communication forms a valid agreement is reached as soon as the conditions in Article 2.4 and 2.5 are met. In particular, the absence of an ordinary signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and the acceptance thereof. The Hockeypoint electronic files apply here as a presumption of proof, insofar as the law allows.
7. Information, images, oral announcements, statements, etc. with regard to all offers and the most important characteristics of the products that are provided by telephone or by e-mail will be given or done as accurately as possible. However, Hockeypoint does not guarantee that all offers and products are fully in accordance with the information provided. Deviations can in principle not be a reason for compensation and / or dissolution.
8. If Hockey Point can not meet the delivery term of 30 days, the Buyer has the right to dissolve the agreement. The Buyer will have to contact Hockeypoint for this himself. For deliveries that have a delivery period longer than 30 days, Hockeypoint will specify in writing which period is valid for the delivery in question.
5. Warranty and liability
1. In principle, for products supplied by Hockey Point, the guarantee applies as determined by the manufacturer of the relevant article. If the delivered item does not comply with the agreement, then Buyer must notify Hockeypoint within a period of two months after discovery. Consumer Buyers grant the rights as set out in Book 7, Title 1, Sections 1 to 7 of the Dutch Civil Code.
2. Hockey Point is never obliged to pay any compensation to the Buyer or others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on its part. Hockeypoint does not accept any liability for consequential or consequential loss, indirect damage and loss of profit or turnover.
3. If for any reason Hockeypoint is obliged to compensate any damage, this compensation will never exceed an amount equal to the invoice value in relation to the product or service that caused the damage.
4. Without prejudice to the provisions of this article, there can be no guarantee in the following cases: - If the wear and tear can be regarded as normal; - If changes have been made to or in the product, including repairs that have not been carried out with the permission of Hockey Point or the manufacturer; - If the original invoice can not be submitted, has been altered or made illegible; - If defects are the result of non-destination or improper use; - If damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligent maintenance.
5. The Buyer is obliged to indemnify Hockeypoint from any claim that third parties might have against Hockeypoint in respect of the execution of the agreement, insofar as the law does not prevent the relevant damage and costs to be borne by the Buyer. to come.
6. It is possible that Hockeypoint on its internet site links to other internet sites that may be interesting or informative for the visitor. Such links are merely informative. Hockey Point is not responsible for the content of the internet site referred to or the use thereof.
7. A reduced warranty may apply to demonstration models.
8. If for investigation of a defect of the product or part of the product, which is excluded from warranty, research costs are incurred, then these costs are always at the expense of the Buyer. Hockeypoint strives to report this in advance. Failure to do so will not release the Buyer from the obligation to pay these costs. 9. If costs are connected to repairing a defect, the Buyer will be informed of this. If the Purchaser does not explicitly agree in writing with the cost estimate, then it can return its property against payment of the research costs. If the Buyer has not yet paid these research costs six (6) months after the cost budget has been submitted, the ownership of the product will expire at Hockeypoint.
6. Delivery and delivery time
1. Orders are delivered as quickly as possible. In principle, Hockeypoint strives to ship orders placed before 17:00 on a working day the next day. The delivery deadline is 30 days after receipt of the order. Said delivery times are only indicative, therefore no rights can be derived from this. Hockey Point can specify further information about delivery times on the internet site or otherwise make it known in writing. Such information is only indicative.
2. If a product that is temporarily out of stock has been ordered by the Buyer, it will be indicated when the product is available again. Hockeypoint aims to report delays to the Buyer by telephone or e-mail within 2 working days.
3. Deliveries take place at the address given by the Buyer during the conclusion of the agreement. When paying with a credit card, Hockeypoint must comply with the requirements set by such card issuers at the place of delivery. This will be communicated in good time to the Buyer.
4. As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk, as far as these products are concerned, passes to the Buyer.
5. Different conditions may apply to deliveries abroad.
6. If the delivery takes place in parts, Hockeypoint has the right to regard each delivery as a separate transaction.
7. Cooling period, Revocation and Ruiling
1. The consumer The Buyer can exercise his right of withdrawal within thirty (30) working days after delivery of the product without penalty and without giving reasons. Only when the product and the packaging are in original, complete, undamaged and unused condition, can after consultation with Hockeypoint.nl claim the right of withdrawal. All accompanying documentation, warranty certificates and packaging materials must be enclosed with the return shipment.
2. Hockeypoint.nl is never liable for any damage - theft or loss included - that arises on return to the packaging or the product.
3. The exchange of products that are exclusively ordered or manufactured by Buyer at the request of the Buyer by Hockeypoint.nl are not possible in accordance with the specifications of the customer.
4. If the product has not been received in accordance with the conditions, the purchase price will not be refunded. The product remains the property of the Buyer, which is obliged to collect its property within two weeks. The product can also be delivered on request.
8. Defects and Complaint Term
1. The Buyer is obliged to carefully inspect the products immediately after receipt. Complaints from the Buyer, which relate to defects in the product or the delivery, which are visible at the latest, must be made by the Buyer within 10 days after delivery (or within 10 days after the invoice date if the products could not be delivered to the Buyer), be notified to Hockey Point.
2. The Buyer, not being the Buyer, is not entitled to return the products on which no motivated advertising exists. If this happens without valid reasons, all costs associated with the return will be borne by the Buyer. In that case Hockeypoint is free to store the products under third parties at the expense and risk of the Buyer.
9. Intellectual property
1. The Buyer acknowledges explicitly that all intellectual property rights of displayed information, announcements or other expressions relating to the products and / or the internet site belong to Hockey Point, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
2. Intellectual property rights means patent, copyright, trademark, drawing and design rights and / or other (intellectual property) rights, including whether or not patentable technical and / or commercial know-how, methods and concepts.
3. No photo on this website may be reproduced or published in any form or by any means either electronically, mechanically, or in any other way, without prior written permission from Hockey Point. (Copyright 2008 Hockey Point)
4. The Buyer is prohibited from making use of and / or making changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article, such as reproduction without the express prior written consent of Hockeypoint.nl, its suppliers or other entitled parties, unless it is purely involves private use of the product itself.
10. Personal data
2. Hockey Point will observe the applicable laws and regulations.
11. Retention of title
1. Ownership of products shall pass to the Buyer, notwithstanding the actual delivery, after it has fully paid all that it owes pursuant to any agreement with Hockeypoint.nl, including interest and costs, also from earlier or subsequent deliveries and any work performed or to be performed with regard to the products.
2. The Buyer may not tax, sell, resell, dispose of or otherwise encumber the products before the property has been transferred.
12. Other provisions
1. Hockeypoint.nl / Hockeypoint.eu is a website that falls under Hockeypoint VOF and is located in Kerkrade, 6466 NG Wiebachstraat 25 c and registered with the South Limburg Chamber of Commerce under number 60993359. The VAT identification number is NL 854154930 B01. Please send all correspondence regarding an agreement or these conditions to Hockeypoint at the above address or to the next e-mail address [email protected]
2. The customer service (0031-45-5353970) is available for information on working days from 10.00 to 18.00 and on Saturday from 10.00 to 17.00.
3. Hockeypoint strives to answer the received e-mails within 4 hours.
13. Applicable law and competent court
1. Only Dutch law applies to all offers and agreements.
2. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is explicitly excluded.
3. All disputes related to or arising from offers from Hockeypoint.nl, or agreements concluded with it, will be submitted to the competent court in Maastricht, unless the law expressly designates another judge as competent.
4. Disputes with Hockeypoint.nl can also be submitted to the Disputes Committee via the ODR Platform
Terms and Conditions Hockeypoint, 1 August 2008