Young1 Hockey YLB 70 19/20
New engineering for 2019/20, the YLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology.
Order Young1 Hockey YLB 70 19/20 hockeystick
New engineering for 2019/20, the YLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. By reducing the underblade on the head of the stick we have increases the ease of 3D skills. The backhand blade has been carbon reinforced to improve power and control of reverse stick shots/passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
The YLB 70 is made from 70% Japanese Toray Carbon and 30% Fibreglass/Aramid.
- 70% Premium Japanese Carbon / 30% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 530g +-
- Bow 24.5mm
- Bow placement 250mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power.
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Sling groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking.
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).