Young1 Hockey YLB 90
the YLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology.
the YLB profile is a revolutionary stick that combines an aggressive low bow with our unique Carbon Power Chain technology. The Carbon Power Chain allows the YLB to benefit from 'knife cut' head shape and tapered underblade. By reducing the underblade on the head of the stick we have increases the ease of 3D skills. The backhand blade has been carbon reinforced to improve power and control of reverse stick shots/passes.
The YLB is designed to be the best drag flicking stick in the market. We have included a natural concave shape on the shaft of the stick to aid the slingshot action. This does not reduce playability during normal match play.
The YLB 90 is made from 90% Japanese Toray Carbon and 10% Fibreglass/Aramid.
- 90% Premium Japanese Carbon / 10% Aramid/Fibreglass
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Bow 24.5mm
- Bow placement 250mm
- Premium Japanese Carbon
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power.
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Sling groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking.
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).